Where can I find accommodation?

City Administration

The first contact person for refugees at the Fürstenberg/Havel city administration is Ms. Lepschies: Address: Rathaus, Markt 1, Zimmer 3 / EG Phone: 033093 346-28 E-Mail: monique-lepschies@stadt-fuerstenberg-havel.de

In emergencies outside opening hours you can reach her at 0172 3182360.


You can also contact us at the Verstehbahnhof. We will try to help you there.

Where do I have to register?

What do I have to do if I need a doctor?

  • Once you are registered in Oberhavel, you will get health insurance. If you have a medical emergency before that, you can get treatment in hospitals and dental facilities. (source)

Where can I get clothes for free?

How can I learn German?